Monday, December 29, 2014

John P Kee Presents The New Artist Showcase - 2005


01.I'm Coming Home (Perf. Maranda Curtis)
02.Nobody Like You (Perf. Shelia Lakin)
03.I'm Taking My Life Back (perf. Jamaine Sellers)
04.The Purpose (Perf. John P. Kee)
05.It's Already Done (Perf. Cortez)
06.That's Enough (Perf. Rhonda and Shawn)
07.What a Mighty God
08.I'll Be Praying (Perf. Lil' Rufus)
09.Will You Be Ready (Perf. William Demps, Jr.)
10.If You Miss Me (Perf. Partakrew)
11.My Story (Perf. Christopher L. Gray)
12.Grateful (Perf. New Life Praise Band)
13.City of Pain (Perf. Mark Johnson)
14.No Not One (Perf. Majestic and Debra Perry)
15.I Am (perf. Angel D.U.S.S.)
16.Can't Take No More (Perf. The Gordons)
17.Let Ya Light Shine (Perf. The H.O.O.D.)
18.Worth It All the While (Perf. The Smith Brothers)
19.Jesus, Jesus Who Did It for Me (Perf. Crashcut)
20.Encouragement (Perf. John P. Kee)

No comments:

Post a Comment